Land management and agricultural hydro-amelioration - monitoring and consulting
Monitoring and consulting include:
- maintenance and management of the irrigation system (technical cooperation and education of workers);
- creating an irrigation calendar with defined terms and quantities (meals) of irrigation;
- establishment of soil moisture monitoring using sensors;
- monitoring soil fertility and creating recommendations for fertilization;
- creation of maps and accompanying reports on the state of health of crops and plantations (NDVI index);
- determining the number of plants and the density of the assembly.